Wheel bearing upgrade

ShowStopper71z28

Feb 10, 2013
I have a lly and my wheel bearing just went out. It is lifted with 37. Is there an upgrade to the factory wheel bearing or do I just need to replace with the factory unit.

Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Never seen any upgraded ones. Timkens are about the best OE style you can get though.

X2 on timkens. Get on Dmaxstore.com I believe they offer life time warranty if you purchase from them. I think

ShowStopper71z28

Feb 10, 2013
Yes they do have a life time warranty. I will be ordering them tomorrow. Tanks again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Snowbound98

Jun 28, 2013
Chicagoland
May be a little late on this but I got my timkens from rockauto.com. I checked with local parts stores and they were like $245 each. Rockauto was $145 each. I bought 2 for almost same price as one. I buy a lot from them especially when I know I'm gonna do something, I order everything then do the job when it arrives. But when you need it now, gotta go out and buy it locally.

btfarm

you know
Nov 25, 2010
Sandwich, Illinois
X2+ on Rock Auto for the Timkens

Use the 5% off code below.

1645091013639298 This discount code expires on September 29, 2013

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your parts order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.