LB7: Whats Next???

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
To be honest man just leave it the way it is and drive it or you just end up wasting money, your truck looks great as it is. Only thing missing is a trans build but unless your beating on it, itll be just fine!

1SIKDZL

Sep 5, 2012
Gilbert, AZ
High performance muffler bearings, piston return springs, and a flux compacitator and you should be set!

Jk! Clean truck man! trans and color match some stuff

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Get out while you still can. Diesel is a never ending addiction that will pump your wallet dry its not too late to save yourself:thumb: I agree on color matching a few things....fender flares, and tow mirrors. Clean lookin pickup

PS sorry I haven't gotten back to you on the shipping quote for the third brake light. I'll knock a few bucks off for your patience

Last edited:

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
Get out while you still can. Diesel is a never ending addiction that will pump your wallet dry its not too late to save yourself:thumb: I agree on color matching a few things....fender flares, and tow mirrors. Clean lookin pickup

PS sorry I haven't gotten back to you on the shipping quote for the third brake light. I'll knock a few bucks off for your patience

no rush im gettin it to tint :thumb:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
You dont need a built trans for pulling unless you can pull 4th. Run it until it calves then build it. Your truck looks good Ron. Not sure I'd change much.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
High performance muffler bearings, piston return springs, and a flux compacitator and you should be set!

Jk! Clean truck man! trans and color match some stuff

Where did you get yours at? That's what I'm missing from mine too lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1SIKDZL

Sep 5, 2012
Gilbert, AZ
They should all be available at autozone or checkers I believe. I hear the muffler bearings are usually on back order because they are so popular though. I'm having a hard time finding blinker fluid though :D

I did all the color matching myself though.