Tryin to decide what pic to change my avatar to. Can u fellers help me? Lol
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
picture.php
this is another. Gotta bunch but tryin to post the ones she approves. Lol she thinks she's fat!!!! Lol

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
She looks good to me! Does she have a sister!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
She's a pretty lady.

Thanks tom.. I appreciate that n I'm pretty proud of her.. We've been together almost 10 years n she amazes me n still gives me goosebumps when we kiss. She's gave me two handsome boys that are my pride n joy n are as tough as she is.. I can wait to wake up next to her every am n she meets me with a hug n a kiss every pm so I'm truly blessed!! Don't get me wrong we've had our ups n does like every other couple but we always work things out n try to never go to bed mad.. I thank everyone for helping me choose a pic n any info is appreciated. I'm so ready to delete n tune this sucker!! Haha

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
You need to get a better camera! HA.!

Sent from the Arizona desert

Lol that was with my phone. Sorry... Ha I had a hard time concentrating on what I was doin!! She has no idea what she does to me bc she thinks I'm crazy n she's fat n needs to work out!! She don't believe me when I tell her how sexy she is.. She cra cra!! Haha

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
Lol that was with my phone. Sorry... Ha I had a hard time concentrating on what I was doin!! She has no idea what she does to me bc she thinks I'm crazy n she's fat n needs to work out!! She don't believe me when I tell her how sexy she is.. She cra cra!! Haha

For f**** sake jeremy, I've got a nice Nikon. Load up the hood and head on out. We can do a shoot with both our trucks!:hug:
Then Bruce's for drinks lol...fun had by all!