what injectors?

Lofti7

Dumber than I look.
Mar 28, 2012
Utah
My balance rates are a bit off on two injectors so I figure its time to upgrade.
exergy? II? and what flow would complement my short list of mods?

474 over stocker, lift pump, and built trans.
also if anyone is in the phoenix area and can recommend a good shop i would appreciate it.
thanks for any replies

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
My balance rates are a bit off on two injectors so I figure its time to upgrade.
exergy? II? and what flow would complement my short list of mods?

474 over stocker, lift pump, and built trans.
also if anyone is in the phoenix area and can recommend a good shop i would appreciate it.
thanks for any replies

Definitely not II. Exergy is a very good choice. If you go big on injectors you can always grow into them say 100% over for example. If you get say 60's then if you ever needed more fuel you'd have to pull them back out and get them reworked. Just my opinion!

Lofti7

Dumber than I look.
Mar 28, 2012
Utah
would there be any issues going a bit bigger than what I may need? Just thinking of future upgrades.or is it better to match injectors to what i have?

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
exergy for sure, it will be hard keeping rail pressure with 60's but 45's will do the trick. I have a danville 72 goin on my truck and I'm going to run 45's

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
really depends on how far you are planning/willing to go "built motor or not". If you want anything 60 and over you'll need a second CP3, or mod yours.

Lofti7

Dumber than I look.
Mar 28, 2012
Utah
Definitely not II. Exergy is a very good choice. If you go big on injectors you can always grow into them say 100% over for example. If you get say 60's then if you ever needed more fuel you'd have to pull them back out and get them reworked. Just my opinion!

would I have problems holding rail pressure with 100's?

Lofti7

Dumber than I look.
Mar 28, 2012
Utah
really depends on how far you are planning/willing to go "built motor or not". If you want anything 60 and over you'll need a second CP3, or mod yours.

getting to that point I would have enough fuel to do some damage to stock internals?

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
your stock ones will damage your stock internals, you already have enough air. I want to run 60's on mine but am not willing at this point to get a second cp3. I'll stick with 45's and be happily into the 600's hp wise, without crazy pulse width and managable smoke street driving.