what ever happened to ridin dirty

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
I know tim sold the truck last year but I haven't seen it pop up anywhere? I loved watching videos of it I saw from one of pat bennets videos from early in the season tim running a 2.6 truck obviously not the black truck

bubba2400

Jul 19, 2009
Union Grove, WI
Have not seen Tim's truck around here in WI this year. Seems that anytime one of those trucks gets sold they never seem to keep running like they did with the original owners. Some do, but it's not common.

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
I knew he was doing all that just didnt know whatever happened to the truck I played powerball when it was forsale it would been my first purchase hahahahahaha what was that white 05-06 Zf truck he pulled 2.6 with early with fpp?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Are we talking about his black dually or the blue truck he bought from 02freighttrain so many years ago?

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I think the problem with that is some guys believe they know more than the previous owner and change something that works

Trucks running at that caliber are hard enough for the original owners to keep running and they know everything about them. I wonder where the old Climax went also.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
what was that white 05-06 Zf truck he pulled 2.6 with early with fpp?

We asked him about the white ec lb stick 2.6 truck they had at markleysburg and he said it was one they helped build and was built around some 2.6 rules in upper Michigan or Wisconsin, cant remember. Had clutch issues that night and we haven't seen him since.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Trucks running at that caliber are hard enough for the original owners to keep running and they know everything about them. I wonder where the old Climax went also.

Not sure where it resides, but it was at DTS when I was there this winter. He was pretty much redoing everything about it. It was cobbled up mess before Dave started working on it

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Not sure where it resides, but it was at DTS when I was there this winter. He was pretty much redoing everything about it. It was cobbled up mess before Dave started working on it

I had heard it has never run right since the guy bought it, hopefully DTS can figure it out for him. I'm glad that he ended up getting it and not me.