What does everyone buy these days for good tie Rods , idler ,& pitman?

kubitza123

Sep 19, 2016
Texas
Truck needs new tie Rods , idler and pitman . What's everyone thinks the best stuff? Been looking at Krypto stuff . Anything better? Wanting large Tie rod assembly whichever brand i go with so I can run in 4wd.

Suggestions welcome.

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
I was running the rare parts g2's for a few years. Good tie rods for sure. Now I am running the kryptonite stage 3 kit that I won a couple years ago. Just installed it all a couple months ago. Time will tell how long the tierods last. Haven't heard of to many bad things about this style of rods. I don't take my truck to the track just daily drive and mild off road sometimes.

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
I am running an OLD Kryptonite system that I installed probably 50k or miles back. Straight center link before they were stainless, and tie rods.

I know it was too heavy to put in while assembled. had to take it back apart so i could hold it up while starting the nut on the bottom of the pitman and idler arms. Keep it greased and it should last.

kubitza123

Sep 19, 2016
Texas
Thanks guys , going with the complete Krypto setup. Have the upper A-arms already and have been happy with them so I'm sure I'll be happy with the tie Rods setup.