What do you guys do on bad days?

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
:mad::(

Continuing on with my thread from a few days ago what do you guys do on good days... what do you guys find yourself doing on bad days to take your mind off things or whatever?

Having a really sh*tty day today - think its time for a 75 mile popular motorcycle loop on all the back roads and mountain canyon twisties - in the truck :lildevil: (For people that know the area 101-58-13 Corners-229-41-101)

Seems like driving in the truck is the only way I can get my mind off things....

nosliw

Apr 19, 2007
PNW
making firewood helps me with stress.

so..

go find a big tree
grab your biggest chainsaw
cut it down
buck it up
split it to size

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
i just live life as normal, seems as how most my days recently have been bad being unemployed and my job search seems to be not going so well... i have actually found myself drinking less, oddly enough. i still do the driving around thing on bad or good days, regardless of the high fuel costs... sometimes though its good to go for a walk, and leave the truck/car/motorcycle at home; i have realized how lazy i have been recently.

sorry i dont have any exact things to do on your bad days and just let out a random little paragraph made of fragments and run on sentences..

Turbotug

BEER SLAYER
Sep 3, 2006
Phoenix
i just live life as normal, seems as how most my days recently have been bad being unemployed and my job search seems to be not going so well... i have actually found myself drinking less, oddly enough. i still do the driving around thing on bad or good days, regardless of the high fuel costs... sometimes though its good to go for a walk, and leave the truck/car/motorcycle at home; i have realized how lazy i have been recently.

sorry i dont have any exact things to do on your bad days and just let out a random little paragraph made of fragments and run on sentences..

Like I typed it myself..

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Before fuel coasts jumped SKY HIGH.... I used to get in my truck and drive for a few hundred miles. Maybe stop and sleep on a campground or a beach if it was warm and drive home.

Now with the fuel prices being the way they are I've looked for extra sidework or take an overtime shift. Makin money instead of spending it also makes you feel a little better on paydays ;)

HD4x4

Ridin' High!
Dec 24, 2007
Corning Ca.
I dont have any BAD days.....If my Feet hit the floor in the Morning when I wake up, It is a GOOOOOOOOOD Day.....:D

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I drive on to the next stop and attempt to let go whatever pissed me off. I dont need any more stress in my life. I have lots of time to think while driving between stops.

Last edited:

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
i just drive with loud music until i feel better

One of my teachers pissed me off last year so i drove to canada eh:D

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
With all the stress of buying a house right now, being frustrated with installing some piece of shit elevator that my company decided to buy from some company that doesnt build elevators, so this is their first one, i find my mind wondering and thinking of ideas for sled pulling next year. Then i get excited.:D

dmax687

Founder Team TCS...
Sep 26, 2008
Wheaton IL
It might sound wierd but f you have dogs playing with them or just petting them is a good way to relieve stress. Dogs dont get stressed and I think that it's how calm they are that helps people relax.

Other than that I either go to sleep or listen to really angry music. Than I realize wow at least I'm not that mad!!:rofl:

or you could go shoot some guns... Just try not to hit the dog!

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
It might sound wierd but f you have dogs playing with them or just petting them is a good way to relieve stress. Dogs dont get stressed and I think that it's how calm they are that helps people relax.

Other than that I either go to sleep or listen to really angry music. Than I realize wow at least I'm not that mad!!:rofl:

or you could go shoot some guns... Just try not to hit the dog!

I forgot about that! I have 2 boxers that i love playing with, that is a great stress releiver. You cant help but smile no matter what is going on in your life. I recomend everyone own a dog if possible.

Rob

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
I forgot about that! I have 2 boxers that i love playing with, that is a great stress releiver. You cant help but smile no matter what is going on in your life. I recomend everyone own a dog if possible.

Rob

X2

Also, I like to get out in the woods, if its hunting season. Nothing like sitting in a tree stand for a few hours and watching nature. I saw to bucks fight just the other day, very cool sight. I couldnt bring myself to shoot either one of them after seeing that.

If its not hunting season chances are its warm out, and out comes the bike.