West TN. Members????????

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Hey guys am I alone here? I'm from Ramer, just off the hwy 45 south and hwy 57 west intersection. About 30 min from Pickwick lake on the Tn river. Am I gonna have to take on the Cummins and Powerstroke guys by myself? Can I get a little help here. If lots of you want to come to a dragstrip the Pickwick strip is open. Its not a full 1/8 mile its short but it'll do. Or theres Jackson TN. nice track it was redone this winter. Now that Memphis is closed theres not a 1/4 mile track close. Maybe we can update the TN. members thread to get a current list of members( theirs only been two post in 6 mo.) and have some GTG somewhere. Any suggestions?!?!?!

Dec 2, 2006
TN
I've been to the Pickwick strip once so far..

I'm down to go over there one weekend to hang out. Just name it and I'll see if I'm doing anything.

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Great, I know there's more than three of us around here. Maybe some mid-TN guys want to check in and see about doing something sometime.

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Bump!!! Anyone got any ideas about a GTG somewhere this summer??? Maybe eat at Haggys catfish down on the TN. river then cruise to Pickwick dragstrip to race/watch/hangout for a while? Or maybe to Shiloh Military Park? They have a big pavillion and parking area for picnic and meet-n-greet. Then a convoy style cruise thru the park. If any better ideas I'm listining.

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Well lets try this again. Anyone want to do a meet n greet when it gets a little cooler. Somebody throw out some ideas and well see what we can do.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
We can invade Lawrenceburg one night at there 1/8th mile track. It's a decent track actually... Or at Pickwick like first suggested, it doesn't really matter to me.

I do wish we had a decent 1/4th mile track somewhere though.

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Since they closed Memphis Its either Huntsville or Bowling Green. I've been reading about a dyno day I think its in Lynnville TN??? Maybe we can meet there. Lets all throw out ideas and do something. Everybody around here is driving cummins or psd. One other guy had d-max and had to sell it recently to buy a house. The other d-maxs are work trucks or farmers. Most of the cummins are kids with stacks and smoke like crazy. I'm bored.

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Found it. Its on the cummins forum.
Lynnville Tn. Truck/tractor pull and dyno day
Sept 10 - 11
David Dunbar dyno
$85.00 for three runs on dyno- 80 to David 5 to kids in FFA

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Havent heard or seen anything. Need to see who all will come and find something central to everyone to make it easy on all. Got any suggestions?