Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Not currently. My gym now has an in house supp store I shop at. They carry my stuff for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I know Amazon is hurting them pretty good... Lots of places charge a small fee for usage. 10 bucks a month or whatever isn't to bad a deal:D

I remember when Snowest started charging for forum usage, holy sh*t it hit the fan lol, so i get where your coming from.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Shortcut to size is what got me to where i am today. I was going to run it again a while back and that's when I found out about the membership on bb.com, I was pissed
If you use the bb app you can still run the program but you can't see the videos that go with it if your new and you want that

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Benched 1st time in 10 months. I was happy I could still hit 135x15x 4 with 45sec in between sets and then another 5 as a 15 sec rest pause on the last. Not monster numbers but means I'm still close or a bit above my previous max. I had to do something after I got into with the boss.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Squatted today haven't maxed yet, but bumped my reps to my old max of 405. Solid 6 sets of 3, struggled but full depth and got them all with no help. Man I get like I'm gonna pass out sometimes lol. 4th 5th 6th set got worse after every set, never had to sit down but close. I breath but maybe need to work on it a little more.:eek:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Max effort stuff will leave you seeing stars. I’m more concerned with core bracing now. I believe it’s why my back is so angry. Poor core bracing and 400 pound squats is a recipe for back trouble:eek: That and being a dumb ass on dirt bikes and sleds...

Are you getting a huge belly breath each rep Jessey? I push everything into my stomach diaphragm area and push out hard against my belt, I don’t exhale until I’m at the top and stable. Some quick hyperventilate breaths and another big belly breath before I go again.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Max effort stuff will leave you seeing stars. I’m more concerned with core bracing now. I believe it’s why my back is so angry. Poor core bracing and 400 pound squats is a recipe for back trouble:eek: That and being a dumb ass on dirt bikes and sleds...

Are you getting a huge belly breath each rep Jessey? I push everything into my stomach diaphragm area and push out hard against my belt, I don’t exhale until I’m at the top and stable. Some quick hyperventilate breaths and another big belly breath before I go again.

Deep breaths, exhale at the top but long pause between 2nd and 3rd rep. All deep breaths. Might not of had enough water in me either.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
welp, surgery went went and doc got everything reattached. hurts like a b*tch and now comes the tedious recovery. strong legs and cardio here i come.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Any of you fellas use replacement shake/supplement for breakfast? I really don't have time in the am to get up and make a good meal for myself. I usually like to have a couple eggs and some water? But I been searching for a good shake/protien type deal that u could just mix with some skim milk or something.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
I use egg whites, milk, 1-2 scoops whatever protein powder you like, 1 cup strawberries, 1 banana, 1cup oats, and 3-6tbs PB. Blend it all up, taste awesome. Adjust or remove ingredients to suit your needs.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Got cleared to start doing cardio again this morning :woott:

another 2 weeks of no movement of the arm then i can start physical therapy..

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Thats pretty quick Dustin:thumb:

Hit cycle bar again the other night 1 hour class instead of 45, 1287 calories burned:D wanted to die, almost yacked a couple times.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Hit good deep squats with 405, less feeling like passing out. Felt way stronger this week, still alot of weight and not easy but it's going up, did 6 sets of 3 without alot of drama and lower depth than last week.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Thats pretty quick Dustin:thumb:

Hit cycle bar again the other night 1 hour class instead of 45, 1287 calories burned:D wanted to die, almost yacked a couple times.

i may have to come join ya one night there and give that cycle bar a try.

Ya, doc said to be careful to not move it but man i was going stir crazy not doing anything these last few weeks lol