Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Tons of chicken and steamed vegitables. Eat white and brown rice and sweet potatoes....eggs and oatmeal. Cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, berries, salad with very light dressing, almonds, peanut butter with a banana. I look alot leaner at 171 and not unhealthy. I used one of those caliper deals and I'm supposedly 13% but I think it's close to 15

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Wife said my chest and arms are still getting bigger and I did notice my shoulders are getting alot of definition. Not sure what you call it when flexing but you can see the individual muscles separate, which is pretty neat as I've never had that. But my damn legs are being hard gainers...my numbers are up like 40lbs on squats but they don't look like it. Oh well Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will they. I'm sure you heavy lifters have been at it a while

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Brock, i'm with Waid. Just go by the mirror and how you feel:thumb: Everyone has a natural weight that there body wants to migrate to depending on calorie intake and work load.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Two weeks off from lifting, and my sister asked if I lost weight. :mad:

Hopefully get back under the bar this weekend

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
How about leg measurements? I may have a decent number there :woott:

Leg size is easier to get right. Should be 175% the size of your knee.

Chest to waist to shoulders is a bit more tricky. With a 32" waist I'm needing 52" shoulders... Got some work to do there. But I'm trying to figure what chest size goes with that.

Oh and, if you can't see veins popping out your measurements don't count:D

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Leg size is easier to get right. Should be 175% the size of your knee.

Chest to waist to shoulders is a bit more tricky. With a 32" waist I'm needing 52" shoulders... Got some work to do there. But I'm trying to figure what chest size goes with that.

Oh and, if you can't see veins popping out your measurements don't count:D

Hey F*cker, I have a vein or two here and there:hello:

How about this. Measurements plus 1 rep max for Squat, Bench and Deadlift:poke: Highest combined numbers, minus the body fat? Or wilks score...

Last edited:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Only one I can see now is on my biceps and they are but pea shooters...but be warned as they shoot peas hella fast

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Hey F*cker, I have a vein or two here and there:hello:

How about this. Measurements plus 1 rep max for Squat, Bench and Deadlift:poke: Highest combined numbers, minus the body fat? Or wilks score...

Now now that ain't fair:rofl:

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
All I've got it the big one:D and biceps and forarms. I'm sure everybody has me beat on leg measurements. 15.5 calves and barely 25 on the thighs.

This thread needed a good shake up:angel::roflmao: