Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

TexasRedNeck

Diesel Newbie
Nov 25, 2012
Houston, Texas
Copy that, I turned 44 this month, gains are way harder to come by naturally the older I get:mad:

Yeah, I don’t have more than about 1 1/2 hours 3 days a week to spend in the gym and I’m not real knowledgeable about supplements and modern diet techniques and there’s just so much to weed through on the webs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Yeah, I don’t have more than about 1 1/2 hours 3 days a week to spend in the gym and I’m not real knowledgeable about supplements and modern diet techniques and there’s just so much to weed through on the webs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m old school, lots of protein, glucosemin or however you spell it, fish oil, vitamin c, magnesium, and whatever caffeine I can get. I don’t spend a lot of time Messing around with supps most of it bs anyway. The ones I listed above help me.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I'm still at it. Gave up sugar and dropped 6 pounds in 10 days. Hovering around 144 now & I magically have abs. Feel better than ever. No dairy at all either. Still squatting 225 and DL 315 when I get the urge, but mostly just focused on technique and clean reps.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I remember when I quit drinking Mt Dew by the case I lost 10 pounds in a month:rofl:

Glad your feeling good Chris.

The most difficult part about it is my in-laws own a Donut Connection and my wife works there full time. Half a doz peanut butter cookies in one sitting isnt good. I have a gigantic sweet tooth.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY

The most difficult part about it is my in-laws own a Donut Connection and my wife works there full time. Half a doz peanut butter cookies in one sitting isnt good. I have a gigantic sweet tooth.

I wish I could kick sugar. Soda/energy drinks and sweets. Plus if I quit that delicious Copenhagen and drink more water I’d be winning for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasRedNeck

Diesel Newbie
Nov 25, 2012
Houston, Texas
I havet had a carbonated beverage in years. No bread or chips or sweets. My big limiting factor is bourbon. If I can cut that way down I'd be in much better shape:spit: