Weekend on The Edge

MuscleTruck03

Wants a turbo!! or two...
Mar 10, 2010
north ogden, ut
am I reading this right? you cant run work stock if you have a lift pump? and Im doubting ill make it, I havent worked up the courage to cut a 6" hole in my bed for a stack!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
am I reading this right? you cant run work stock if you have a lift pump? and Im doubting ill make it, I havent worked up the courage to cut a 6" hole in my bed for a stack!

Jason you don't have to run a stack , a turn up tip on the exhaust will suffice , i have one you can use if you need it ? and i know you can run work stock with a lift pump .

wrcknkrw

Feb 21, 2008
roy ut
my truck should be finished with the new setup. if i can find smaller tires then my 37s i'm planning on trying racing it for the first time.

NADM Marketman

Highly Optimistic
Aug 17, 2010
KC MO
www.runNADM.com
Yea at this point we are making it all diesel drag nite - you boys out there better make good on running that nite or we all will look a little silly without enough trucks!

I got 3-4 trucks coming from OH - something about beating Dimitri's something? lol

Should be a pretty good crowd - got some boys from WA coming!:thumb:

NADM Marketman

Highly Optimistic
Aug 17, 2010
KC MO
www.runNADM.com
Jason you don't have to run a stack , a turn up tip on the exhaust will suffice , i have one you can use if you need it ? and i know you can run work stock with a lift pump .

That is correct, you can run workstock! Sled pulling or drag racing a turned up exhaust is for safety! If you ever saw a blown turbo spewing out of the exhaust you wouldn't ask, it's like a shotgun going off, so that pointing to a crowd is not pretty!:eek:

NADM Marketman

Highly Optimistic
Aug 17, 2010
KC MO
www.runNADM.com
Down by the racetrack we are staying at Hampton Inn which can be found on RMR web site $59 a night, up in Ogden a few of us are staying at the Super 8 and some at the Marriott! Seems to be fairly reasonable at either $79 a night at Super * and $89 a night at Marriott.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
good luck to all involved this weekend, drags, dyno and pulls:thumb::thumb::thumb: wish i could be there, im retired for the rest of the year, going on a cruise during the nationals, and game up over the winter. Good luck everyone.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
good luck to all involved this weekend, drags, dyno and pulls:thumb::thumb::thumb: wish i could be there, im retired for the rest of the year, going on a cruise during the nationals, and game up over the winter. Good luck everyone.

you break your truck or what? Can't believe you are passing on the Topeka race? Cruise...You have to be shitting?? Hell I'm not even old enough to be going on a cruise.:confused::confused:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
seemed to be a pretty good night for everyone, except for trrent...:( :hug:

What do you mean bad ? the truck was running good , right until it broke :baby: :rofl: 10.16 @ 116 coasting through the traps and first pass of the day was 10.05 with a 1.8 60 from launching too hard . Dont know yet for sure but am pretty sure it was a piston :baby: Me and my Wife decided to run it hard to see if it would survive and go from there on the world finals we didnt want to travel that far and have it break so figured if there were weak links we would rather find them before the trip , all in all i owe that motor nothing she took some good lickings and was bound to fail , stock pistons are getting pushed pretty hard when running past 1100 hp , great event though and had a good time :)