Warmer weather!

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
Starting to get the nice weather coming around now. 77* today in central MO!
Motivation to get the truck modded to cruise. :driving:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Good for you we're still stuck in winter ! First day of spring is next week and it will barely be 40 degrees with wind making it feel colder. Prior to that they are calling for snow to sleet then freezing rain! :mad: :mad: :mad: Re-dick-u-less

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
High 70s in New Mexico today, it's great. Gonna start working in shorts again soon! Love me some warm weather! Gonna start driving the Dmax around @ night with the bumps goin and windows down.:woott:

MrUPS

Mar 18, 2009
Northwest Pa
rain, snow, sleet, ice. we got it all today. The big brown truck made it back to the building sunny side up so i guess it was a good day. Sure sucks working in 20ish degree weather....i'm ready for some sun.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Just got 7 inches of snow last week, and 5 more this last weekend. Then this

Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly between 1am and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -15. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
<LI class=row-even>Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Wind chill values as low as -15. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. <LI class=row-odd>Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -16. Wind chill values as low as -25. West wind 6 to 13 mph. <LI class=row-even>Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -25. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the morning. <LI class=row-odd>Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. East wind 6 to 10 mph. <LI class=row-even>Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.<LI class=row-odd>Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.<LI class=row-even>Friday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.<LI class=row-odd>Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
It was -14 F this morning, straight temperature. Got 6" of snow this weekend and got a little this morning.

Adeso:
The way it's going summer will be delayed and Minot will flood again being the snow will all melt at once. When we moved up to Canada 2 years ago the water was really high down in the valley. I hope the people don't have to deal with that again.

Looking forward to the end of the week, suppose to get above freeze, haha :spit:.

Really looking forward to moving back to Kansas City!!!!

Yellowchevy

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Pulled the top off the samurai today, lookin forward to our beautiful weather tomorrow :poke: :D