Vote from the rooftops hoodies for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Hey guys its been awhile since I've been on here but wanted to post a link to a hoodie i designed and have for sale. It is a campaign on tee spring and need to sell 25 in order to complete the campaign so they will make them! They are 9.5oz Gildan heavyweight hoodies, $30.00 shipped and paypal is accepted!

http://teespring.com/votefromtherooftops

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
This makes me laugh... I despise Obama and the politics he believes in but this is ridiculous I'm sorry. I personally think publicly voicing your opinion about politics and religion is a joke. Why do you think a sweatshirt that says F**K Obama is a good idea?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
x3
I dont agree with anything Obama has done, but a crass shirt like that isnt the way to go about voicing your opinion.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Vulgarity on your clothing is kinda trashy IMO no offense although it did make me chuckle. The good thing is that most here share your feeling about O.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Just a idea fellas! Give me some suggestions all though i feel like that the main problem with this country is a bunch of ball less pu**es that are scared to voice their opinion...

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Just a idea fellas! Give me some suggestions all though i feel like that the main problem with this country is a bunch of ball less pu**es that are scared to voice their opinion...

How about, "Vote smarter, America!" -or- "Use your damn brains before you vote in 2016!!!"

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
How about, "Vote smarter, America!" -or- "Use your damn brains before you vote in 2016!!!"

That would be a better way to put it IF your vote actually counted but with a rigged computerized voting system its hard to vote smarter… Sorry for the rant but to me it just seems like everyone in this country is so damn scared to speak up its sickening. We need people to voice their opinion and show they are tired of the big business crooked 2 party system we have.

dbev24

Oct 27, 2011
Darlington pa
That would be a better way to put it IF your vote actually counted but with a rigged computerized voting system its hard to vote smarter… Sorry for the rant but to me it just seems like everyone in this country is so damn scared to speak up its sickening. We need people to voice their opinion and show they are tired of the big business crooked 2 party system we have.

A sweatshirt means you have big balls?

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
LOVE the back of this hoodie and like the idea on the front with the guns but knowing it stands for what it does is a little intense. Switch it up a little and I would def be interested :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.