Vinyl Wrap

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Boat wraps save you a lot of money? Don't you have to get them buffed every so often to seal the paint from oxidation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can spray them a solid color for less, the wraps are on tournament boats that have custom graphics. Some of them are pushing 10k...

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
This is the truck and it will be wrapped as is
7c8b3ba19590d703b17939044c5abadd.jpg
46ea5caa23318ec1d53cc6288b8660be.jpg

Dayyyuuummmm. What's good in twin falls this weekend! I need more deezul buddy's. burley fking sucks.

Btw you should do a brushed aluminum wrap. That'd be hot

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I like everything about your truck except your wheel/tire choice.

Choose your wrap wisely, so it shows your business in a positive light.

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Everyone has their taste. One of the cleanest diesels I've seen is a CCSB LBZ that's gun metal gray with electric blue old school pin striping on it, its sitting on 18's with 33's? Simple and sharp. I'll snap a picture of it next time I'm at my shop for it's always there from time to time.

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
I'm going to do a two tone. I'm gonna do a big gloss black strip all along the windows all the way to the end of the topper. Everything is going to be satin white. I might powder coat wheels black as well

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Matchbox car look? Now I'm starting to feel older I use to be down with all hip Internet lingo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I'm going to do a two tone. I'm gonna do a big gloss black strip all along the windows all the way to the end of the topper. Everything is going to be satin white. I might powder coat wheels black as well

What about a pearl white instead? Maybe even two tone the wheels too if you want to paint them.

JRein

Aircraft Mechanic's Hero
Sep 26, 2015
LRAFB, Arkansas
Matchbox car look? Now I'm starting to feel older I use to be down with all hip Internet lingo.

I guess it's my own term for what I think is a disproportional sizing of rims. Makes them look like the matchbox cars you buy for your kids. Truck looks great just not hip on the fads of big rims, stretched tires, "cali- lean", ect that people are doing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Not everyone enjoys the matchbox car look. LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Hot Wheels. They were the "modded" toy cars.

Matchbox were more "OEM" looking, at least when I was a kid.

Our big thing back in the day was 70-series tires on the front, 60-series on the rear. Keystone Klassic or Cragar SS wheels. Ah, those were the days. :rofl:

Not everyone on this forum is going to have an opinion that "agrees" all the time. Its nice that we Staff dont get a boatload of reported posts b/c someone gets their feathers ruffled b/c of another's opinion. Shows we all kind of understand each other.
What about a pearl white instead? Maybe even two tone the wheels too if you want to paint them.

Pearl white is a nice color.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I always wanted a black truck with blue and white flames coming over the hood. I'm stuck in the 90s though.

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Cheesy fake flames or real looking flames? Cheesy ones are -25hp real ones are +25hp.

Roflmao

I hide all my stickers on my truck; you pop the hood or open my center console you'd probably assume I used to own a Honda at some point.