Vinyl Wrap

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Looks really sharp. How to those wraps hold up really? I have seen several work trucks done and they always seem to be peeling ETC. I have always wondered if you actually took care of them how long they would last.

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Looks really sharp. How to those wraps hold up really? I have seen several work trucks done and they always seem to be peeling ETC. I have always wondered if you actually took care of them how long they would last.

Realistically you have a 3-5 year life expectancy with a wrap, hand washing helps prolong life rather than power washing or using the car wash. Also work vehicles are hard because the people driving them don't always care for them like they would their personal vehicle

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Damn sharp. And what a change from when you got it till now, it wasnt ugly then but now is Awsome. I love taking ugly or misguided trucks and making them badass good work.' Oh and arrival blue is my dream. Been trying to buy big blue from pat and kat since I was overseas. Still no luck:baby:

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Looks good dude:thumb:

Thanks man! Get the trans in the truck?

Damn sharp. And what a change from when you got it till now, it wasnt ugly then but now is Awsome. I love taking ugly or misguided trucks and making them badass good work.' Oh and arrival blue is my dream. Been trying to buy big blue from pat and kat since I was overseas. Still no luck:baby:

Thank you good sir! :thumb:

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
some people may like painted flairs myself however, I do not. I've never liked color matched, it's just too much for me which is why when I spent all the money to give the truck a makeover I decided to keep the handles and flairs like that to break it up

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Understood I would have atleast got rid of the textured look and painted them black! But if you like it then so be it! :thumb:

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
the wheels are throwing you off because of the angle and magnification of the photo I used to strat designing. They are 22's all around. I'm not sure if i'm going to move forward with this design because it's really starting to get cluttered with detail and that makes it a PIA to install/Print. I'm going to revamp to make it more visually appealing but simple at the same time. I just booked my tickets! I leave next Thursday for NC and will drive Saturday to MI

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I like the second rendering better:thumb:

Mainly cuz it lost the vey noticeable suncoast name, but also looked better with the smaller more definitive and more intricate patterns/print, hmmm, I'm not sure if I think you should try to pull the black back toward the front fender like you had it in the first rendering or not......

Maybe have a cloud of undead faces rolling off the fender like smoke billowing from the wheel well.....

Whatever you do, I already know the outcome will be sik:thumb: looks damn good already :woott:

Next time you alter and show a rendering, show all three in one post so we can see them side to side, please, thank you!

NKlamerus

Jan 31, 2014
What ever happened? And I'm right above you in Niceville! Can't wait to see your Dmax around!

2002 LB7 HypertechMaxEnergy. 4x4. Ranchands. 33Coopers. Stupid is a Stupid Does.