Venturi catch can setup

Chavez91

People Go Outside?
May 30, 2012
Heh. Wouldn't you like to know
PID $20F4 – Diesel Particulate Filter Pressure - Length: 1Byte - Signed - -128kpa to 127kpa - Factor: 1.0
This PID contains the diesel particulate filter pressure calculated as the difference between ambient air pressure (barometric pressure) and the exhaust gas pressure.

jimmy.romero

Feb 24, 2019
From the gm training video it should work amazing to keep oil out of the turbo and intercooler. There seems to be alot of thought put into it. I havent seen L5Ps oil the intercooler boots like older models.

I’ve just noticed a bit of discoloration around my bright and shiny red boost tubes on the hot side not enough to call saturation but enough to ask why so early at 130k. Should I be worried now and bite the bullet on a new turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hntngkd

Jun 24, 2013
Attica, Mi
I’ve just noticed a bit of discoloration around my bright and shiny red boost tubes on the hot side not enough to call saturation but enough to ask why so early at 130k. Should I be worried now and bite the bullet on a new turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can always remove the turbo and clean the oil coking from the compressor cover and backing plate. its pretty common after some hours to have oil in the boots and caked to the compressor cover and backing plate. It should improve turbo efficiency a good bit.