Vac. in Chattanoga TN

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Well the wife has decided were going to Chattanoga for vacation this year. Taking our 6yr old son. We've heard about the aquarium and the train rides. What else is there to do in and around the area. I've only been there once when I was younger and don't remember it. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks Tim.

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Gatlinburg is awesome. Pigeon Forge has lots of things to do. We go there regularly but just never seen to get to Chattanooga so were doing it different this year. If you've never been to G-burg I can tell you some great places. There opening a new Titanic exhibit this spring if it isn't already open that looks cool.

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Gatlinburg is awesome. Pigeon Forge has lots of things to do. We go there regularly but just never seen to get to Chattanooga so were doing it different this year. If you've never been to G-burg I can tell you some great places. There opening a new Titanic exhibit this spring if it isn't already open that looks cool.

Sweet! I want to get a cabin and do some horseback riding there, Also heard its close to a Dukes of hazzard town/display? That would be cool.

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
By the way I forgot to mention were going the week of July 4th. Dont know if it will be all week or not but atleast 4 days. Thanks Tim

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Well were here. Staying at the Chattanooga choo choo hotel. Going to look out mountain and ruby falls today. Went to aquairium and Imax yesterday overcast and cool no rain. Good trip so far.