USPS delivered the goods today

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
For those of you who CC and don't have a crossbreed holster, I'm not sure what it is you are doing...

I've had the LCP one for a while, but the Kimber's new home just arrived today.
The second photo shows how the holster is "tuckable" for those who are curious.

CBWMH

Oct 7, 2012
I love the Crossbreed Supertuck. I've got one for two of my guns now. The most comfortable holster I have ever used.

Also, nice Kimber you have there.

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
I love the Crossbreed Supertuck. I've got one for two of my guns now. The most comfortable holster I have ever used.

Also, nice Kimber you have there.

Thanks. It is the newest addition to the collection. Ultra Carry 2. I picked it up for about 600 bones. Screaming deal.

DangerDog

Jul 11, 2010
Mesa AZ
Just got one of the crossbreeds for my XDS, well worth the wait. Converted one of my buddies too, he's waiting on his to come in now.

CBWMH

Oct 7, 2012
The wait sucks. I think it was about 3 months before they finally shipped the ones that I ordered back in February. But they say on their Facebook page that they are catching up slowly.

600 for a Kimber is a great deal! I would have jumped on it too. Great find.

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
The wait sucks. I think it was about 3 months before they finally shipped the ones that I ordered back in February. But they say on their Facebook page that they are catching up slowly.

600 for a Kimber is a great deal! I would have jumped on it too. Great find.

It is funny you say that; it took 3 months to the day for mine to get here.

I was pumped about the deal. They also had .223 in stock that day, so we cleaned up. Colorado now makes its citizens pay for the required background check to purchase firearms. PAY to exercise 2nd ammement rights?!

CBWMH

Oct 7, 2012
It is funny you say that; it took 3 months to the day for mine to get here.

I was pumped about the deal. They also had .223 in stock that day, so we cleaned up. Colorado now makes its citizens pay for the required background check to purchase firearms. PAY to exercise 2nd ammement rights?!

That sucks. It's been a while since I've bought a gun but in Georgia, if you have your carry permit, they don't have to do a background check to sell you a firearm.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Don't you sweat your ass off under that big hunk of leather? That looks like it would be a killer in Arizona.

CBWMH

Oct 7, 2012
It's not really that hot under mine. I get the horse hide so that the sweat stays off of my gun though.

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Ok so I want o know how this works for bigger guy's I have a N8 squared tor my xdm .40 compact I can't conceal it vary well at 4-5 0'clock really thinking appendix is the way to go just have to find the right holster.

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
My super tucks work good enough on me to hide a full size 1911 or glock if I want to. I'm also 6-2 and 205#. I usually carry at the 3 o'clock and end up at the 4 to 430 by the end of the day

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
I am 5'10" @175#, so I have to carry at 4:30-5:30 to conceal it well. I carry the 1911 when I'm working and wearing a carhartt shirt that covers it's massive profile. Otherwise I wear the .380 and can conceal that thing in any shirt I own.