UPS man brought some presents

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I got laid off about a month ago. I will finish it in a day haha cos I only have one vehicle.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Cool, glad you got your lift man!! I left two messages with brit and about 20pms to Norcal but no one wants to sell me a lift I guess:confused::confused: Be sure to post how the install goes.

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Cool, glad you got your lift man!! I left two messages with brit and about 20pms to Norcal but no one wants to sell me a lift I guess:confused::confused: Be sure to post how the install goes.

Custom, i talked to Brit wed. I told him you were trying to call, Oh well, his loss!

Hope you can find a kit somewhere!

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Custom, i talked to Brit wed. I told him you were trying to call, Oh well, his loss!

Hope you can find a kit somewhere!

Yeah, it amazes me no one called me back, I told Norcal I was ready to order 3 weeks ago through P.M. and a phone call and he never called me back for my CC info:confused: Then I said to hell with it I will call Brit (A.K.A. Truck Add Ons) were you got yours and order one, but after leaving two messages and not getting a return call in 2 weeks from them to hell with those guys also:mad: My only guess is its either an inventory issue, or these guys are not making enough on the T.C. kits to go out of the way to sell them.:confused: Anyways Its going to have to wait now, as I am getting ready to leave for Vegas and then going from there to Alaska and will not be back untill aug. When I get back I am going to give the company Reno suggested a ring. Did you get yours done yet??

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
Yeah, it amazes me no one called me back, I told Norcal I was ready to order 3 weeks ago through P.M. and a phone call and he never called me back for my CC info:confused: Then I said to hell with it I will call Brit (A.K.A. Truck Add Ons) were you got yours and order one, but after leaving two messages and not getting a return call in 2 weeks from them to hell with those guys also:mad: My only guess is its either an inventory issue, or these guys are not making enough on the T.C. kits to go out of the way to sell them.:confused: Anyways Its going to have to wait now, as I am getting ready to leave for Vegas and then going from there to Alaska and will not be back untill aug. When I get back I am going to give the company Reno suggested a ring. Did you get yours done yet??

That sucks man, Have a good trip.Whats going on in Alaska? Ice road trucking?

Mine will be going on Tomorrow.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Gotta try and get an alignment today as mine is fubared now.. Post some pics up when you get it all purty Tim. I need to do the same

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
I will, got the install done monday , alignment too.

Now i found out i have a bad wheel bearing :mad:

Gonna get it replaced and get pics soon.

Definitley like the kit.:)