Ultimate Callout Challenge

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
I'm surprised there isn't s thread on here yet, and assume some of you have already heard about this event. Is anyone from here going? I would love to meet some DD members and see your trucks. It will be an awesome event, I hope a duramax comes out on top! So far the competition looks very fierce from those that have decided to share, and I can only expect the guys who are remaining silent have a crazy build going on.
0dbb543392a5cef818f16d2acb6e69f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Word on the street is that the track won't be enforcing the rollbar rules that NHRA has set.

If it's true I could care less about this event.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Word on the street is that the track won't be enforcing the rollbar rules that NHRA has set.

Track is taking a huge risk if they don't. Can't see them taking that chance. If they do then they are dumb.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah

Where did you hear the word on the street?... RMR would be taking a huge risk with that, I doubt that will happen. All of the trucks that I know that are competing have a full cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Yep Cummins might have the advantage for the dyno, but who's trucks are lighter when it's time to hit the track? Y'all are so cynical sometimes. Can't y'all just enjoy watching someone else tear there trucks up for some bragging rights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
My buddy and I will be there. Needed a vacation so it sounded like a good time. I just like being able to see each setups and how they work. Plus carnage that doesn't involve my truck is always fun to watch.