UCC

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Did he?! That’s fricken awesome if he did! I saw they hit the wall at the track and then supposably broke a crank on the dyno but that’s as far as I’ve seen. They were doin good though

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I'm surprised to see a Dmax on top. I can't remember can you win UCC more than once or twice? I know 1 of the big events you couldn't.

I'm real happy for Tony and everyone that supports him! They have definitely been putting in the work to make it here.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
I'm surprised to see a Dmax on top. I can't remember can you win UCC more than once or twice? I know 1 of the big events you couldn't.

I'm real happy for Tony and everyone that supports him! They have definitely been putting in the work to make it here.
From what I understand you can win it an unlimited amount of times unlike DPC. The DPC ruling makes zero sense to me personally and I competed in 2019. If I wanted to beat the best street truck I would hope it's the same undefeated champ as he (or she) is obviously doing something right. I believe the same applies to UCC but it doesn't have the "2 wins you're out rule" that I've read in their rule book.

At the end of the day, at the power they were making, I’d say it damn good lol
They believe it broke from the wall hit. The truck went 4000rpm>0 real quick. The next fire up Evan stated it had a very very minor shake and they attributed it to being solid mounted. Evan believes it may be cracked not fully broken which they believe caused the crank to move away from the crank position sensor and caused the breakup on the dyno.

Their RPM breakup issue during the sled pull was actually a missed setting in the lockup button. The button, when depressed, activated lockup but also unintentionally activated the staging limiter at 3850rpm. As soon as Tony clicked the button off you can see in the videos the truck instantly comes back up to full fuel etc.