tx cobra kill!

nasty6.6

yes sir......
Mar 22, 2009
San Angelo, TX
Cobra killed me again! dang cars are quick this one should run low 10s so I was asking for it but love to try started from a 45 roll.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
From a roll, they're wicked.....best bet is a dig, 4x works in your favor. I lit some dude up in a c6 z06 from a light, pulled him by 3 trucks off the line. He gave up in a hurry. Its a gaurantee he woulda worked me in a light to light run though.. .another 150 yds, he would have caught up if he'd stayed with it. Big horsepower, light weight works to their advantage on the top end..... same with a roll. If that cobra's in the right gear, he's gonna shit an git.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Where is this cobra at? I know I can wax one of those new 5.0's but never tasted cobra before

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
4x will work on him from a dig. There is a guy at my work who has a Saleen convertible. He's heard stories of my truck and I asked him for a race and he refused. He's a friend by the way.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Cobra in 10s? Must have a bunch of shit done to it! Been in a few of them and there quick but not sure tens. But looks like u need twins for sure. twinswont get u 10s without a motor build but twins none the less elimimate many cars/trucks from the equation.

brunok

jngahsfvjkafui
May 13, 2009
San Angelo/Kerrville, TEXAS
Be careful with that 02 red cobra in San Angelo. Its a buddy of mine and that thing is ridiculous. Pulled a wheel stand on Sherwood a couple months ago haha

At least he also owns a Duramax :hug:

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Pretty easy to make one of these run 10's lol. Just got it back together today.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    745.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    944.1 KB · Views: 86

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Its not easy to make them run 10s. And keep running them either. Like i said it has to have a shit ton done to it. By the looks of it, yours isnt stock either.:hug: i like the look of it tho. Looks clean.

Randy5.0

MAKE IT 3 YDS MF
Sep 7, 2008
Its not easy to make them run 10s. And keep running them either. Like i said it has to have a shit ton done to it. By the looks of it, yours isnt stock either.:hug: i like the look of it tho. Looks clean.

How many Cobra's have you owned?

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Be careful with that 02 red cobra in San Angelo. Its a buddy of mine and that thing is ridiculous. Pulled a wheel stand on Sherwood a couple months ago haha

At least he also owns a Duramax :hug:

Red with white strips down the center ?

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
For 1 not a mustang guy. Wouldnt own one if someone gave me one. Some look clean, just not my style. But a friend on mine is a die hard ford.guy. he has 3 right now. The one he races at byron has a 514ci in it. Runs a 200 shot thru it also. Hes dailey driver is a cobra. Black on black. If you go to byron drag way u will see it, its there couple times a month, his name is luke. Could care less what car runs 8,9,10s in a quarter if its got a blue oval on it. But sayin theres many or its easy to do is a joke. Takes time, money, and alot of set up. If i knew how to post vids.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I hate Mustangs, mostly because its always some DB driving it thinking hes a hard ass. Any chance I get to dust one I take it. I love seeing the look on there face when a lifted D-Max blows the doors off there GT Disgustang.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I've owned 3 Cobras and love them. I may buy the 2013. It doesn't take much to get a Cobra in the 10's. Back in '99 we put a couple of '99's in the 10's. All we needed was a big shot of nox, live axle ( pure bolt in and cheap) and a set of long tubes. They pull wheelies very easy.:D