Twin turbo build

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Here is a 4x4 launch. The compounds make the motor so quiet you can even hear me spooling up then all you hear is turbo. No more smoke:D

My maf is being returned right now so there shouldn't be near as much smoke on spool up either.

Duramax Twin turbo 4x4 launch: https://youtu.be/Z2Wf1vJne3A

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Running at the track April 15th and hitting the dyno on the 18th.

Awesome.

Guess on hp now before you dyno?

850 ish? Not sure how much you added air helped and I think you said you bumped fuel some?

Truck screams

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
It will be on custom autos dyno which is rather generous. I dynoed 754 hp on it stock motor a ton of times. I'm thinking i will break into the 810-820 range on their dyno.

well id hope so or you will be searching for the reason why not. that was always my fear. dynos/tracks were a love/hate. sometimes i ran way faster than expect or dynoed more, or the opposite would happen and id be going over the damn thing again trying to find out why. i found staying off dynos and tracks really helps keep my wallet full :rofl:

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Problem with competing in the compound class is alot of trucks are making 1100+hp. Its like like bringing a knife to a gun fight in that class unless you have loooots of $$$$$!