Turn key 90k puller

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Supersized twin cp3 turbo:roflmao: I really like how he's looking at the fass pump and calling it the twin cp3. And then calls it a supersized twin cp3 turbo. That truck is in Georgia and their is a pretty good story behind it

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
- Got them long torsion bars in the back!! sweet! Keeps it down on the ground :thumb:

:roflmao:

Twin cp3's on the frame... it goes on... supersized cp3 turbo.... LMFAO!!!!!

He might be a really nice and good guy, but man he sounds like a chode

Last edited:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
It's a sweet truck but a bad sale video. LOL Apparently that truck was built somewhere else, can't remember the name of the shop but the guy spent copious amounts of money on it and it never ran right. Had to take it to Tony B's to get completly redone. The guy loved pulling the truck untill he lost once and then he didn't want it anymore. Apparently money wasn't a problem. This is all third hand info so take it with a grain of salt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DD-XRTACUE

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
I cant stop laughing :roflmao: pull it to the corn field, Supersized twin cp3 turbo, tractor pulling truck, has a place for weight (toater), has nothing but POWER, twin cp3 FASS, has a smoke pipe, and just listen to it run beleive it or not it sounds just like every other dmax I have heard run, and dont forget it has gauges over here and gauges up top.

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
I cant stop laughing :roflmao: pull it to the corn field, Supersized twin cp3 turbo, tractor pulling truck, has a place for weight (toater), has nothing but POWER, twin cp3 FASS, has a smoke pipe, and just listen to it run beleive it or not it sounds just like every other dmax I have heard run, and dont forget it has gauges over here and gauges up top.

I liked when he was pointing at the turbo brake controller, and was starting to say something but gets cut off. I wanted to hear what he had to say:roflmao:

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
It's a sweet truck but a bad sale video. LOL Apparently that truck was built somewhere else, can't remember the name of the shop but the guy spent copious amounts of money on it and it never ran right. Had to take it to Tony B's to get completly redone. The guy loved pulling the truck untill he lost once and then he didn't want it anymore. Apparently money wasn't a problem. This is all third hand info so take it with a grain of salt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DD-XRTACUE

I have found alot of vids under Chevyblood1 on youtube but that guy needs a new salesman or they are gonna be stuck with that $90000 truck

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
I liked when he was pointing at the turbo brake controller, and was starting to say something but gets cut off. I wanted to hear what he had to say:roflmao:

Lol I dont know if I wanna hear what he is gonna say or not, probley they cut him off at.

The turbo brake was hooked up to the spark plug wires for more power :spit: