Truckfest at McCray's Farm South Hadley MA

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Hoping Tim judd can help add more info to this post. It's going on Saturday and Sunday Sept 15+16. I believe there are drag races Sat am, pulls both days, and a dyno and mud bogs Sunday. I'll be there Sunday for the dyno. Trent just sent Justin D a new tune for my truck so hopefully I'll see 600HP

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
This year for Truckfest we have been fortunate enough to have been given a LOT of help in the advertising department! A BIG thanks to F.C. Taplin and Opa Opa Brewing Co for their generosity.

This year is going to be bigger and better!(yes that's what we strive for every year and we are constantly going to do our best to do just that) We have setup a New England Diesel Challenge, a mini Diesel Power Challenge if you will...

Saturday Sept 15th:

NEDC Drag race at Lebanon Valley Dragway in NY - 8am
Gates open at McCray's farm for truck pulling and spectating at 9am
Truck Pulls start at 11am
Event goes until we run out of trucks to run

Sunday Sept 16th:
BrandX Dyno starts at 7am for NEDC competitors
Gates open for events at 9am
Mud bogs start at 10am
Stoneboat Truck and tractor pulls begin at 1pm
Dyno will be running all day for NEDC competitors first, then first come first serve. $75 for 3 runs.

Thats from another site.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Thanks for filling in the blanks! Can't wait to get up there. Wish I could make it both days but I'm stuck at work Saturday. Better than being unemployed though.

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
Nice to meet you yesterday Steve. I wasn't overly pleased with my dyno #s, you? Just remember heroes are made at the drag strip/pulling track, not on the dyno!

Jim's maroon LB7 did pretty well up there, thing makes me nervous putting all that power to an LB7 with stock internals though!

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I was thinking all the above haha. I only made 540 but I think I'm going to be well into the 12's as is. And although I obviously wasn't hoping Jim's truck blew up I was definitely watching closely lol

PS: those twins look nasty. The purple is something different. I've though about doing my traction bars and ujoint shields that color but I think I'm going with maroon.

Last edited:

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
I was thinking all the above haha. I only made 540 but I think I'm going to be well into the 12's as is. And although I obviously wasn't hoping Jim's truck blew up I was definitely watching closely lol

PS: those twins look nasty. The purple is something different. I've though about doing my traction bars and ujoint shields that color but I think I'm going with maroon.

Thanks man, I just bought some traction bars too and want to get them that same color. I didn't want anything too crazy but wanted them to stand out a little.

I would definitely think you’d be well into the 12s at the track, let me know when you go a few of us from NH are wanting to go one more day this season. Either a street night or I know they have the Truck Day there Sunday Sept 30th.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I need to consult my social planner aka the girlfriend and make sure I haven't committed to anything that Sunday but I'd definitely like to make it up. And a few of us MA guys were talking about at least one more Friday night trip before the weather really cools off.

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
Good time guys!!!! Good thing Dylan was there to help out!!!!! Finally got to meet Ben Tyler as well. Whoever has that maroon ECSB has the best looking truck there!!! :thumb::thumb: