Truck won't crank after turbo install

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
So we polished up the install last night, zip tied and made everything as nice as possible. Installed the Cp3 10mm Conversion setup on my 2015 Denali, and then did the Wehrli S475 over stock turbo setup. Everything went together good, just wish i had some instructions and i would of banged it out much quicker but it wasn't horrible. Went to turn the key on and flash the new maps in, the Autocal was being weird.. it was telling me to turn the key to Off position which i did, then it said it flashed so it did the 100% then it said turn the key to off position again, but it was still in the off position.. it was just being weird... the truck had a bunch of things flashing on the display about, Service 4x4, and things like that.. I checked my codes and got P0617 which is a starter relay code. we relocated 1 ground which i moved again to make sure it was 100% good, and the 2 grounds that were where the new turbo pedestal went were moved to the powder coated side of it.. Im wondering if it could be those.. But i went over everything else so far as far as wiring and i don't see any other things that were touched that would cause this. The wire on the starter is on after we reinstalled the started from installing the oil return fitting. The truck when i turn the key just clears the screens and all, no clicking or anything.

P0615 and P0617 .. Seems to be like its a ground issue bu i've checked the 3 grounds related to the starter and nothing

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
My 15 ecu has crashed 5 times out of the 12 ive tuned it. Im not saying thats the problem but it is common on 15's. Might need a stock tune file reflashed in and then you can try reloading it...

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
$0281 is the issue I'm having now. I am trying to flash the A_Flash to get a stock flash in it and it just keeps coming up with that. I made sure all 3 grounds that were touched were grounded properly. Not sure what to do now.

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
Ok so i relocated the other around back to where it was.. and still the same issue. P0615 and P0617 codes, trying to flash the EFi and getting the $0281 and it won't communicate.

stuck

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
You bricked the ecu. Needs to go to a dealer and be reprogrammed with global, really no way around it. Mines been on the roll back 3 times, I learned to flash it in front of my buddies bay at gmc so when it happens its an easy fix...

duramaxnokaoi

Mar 27, 2010
I know you said you checked your grounds, but you also said something about moving grounds to a new powder coated part.

Make sure you are not trying to make a connection through the powder coating because that won't happen... has to be bare metal.

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
Yes grounds have all be set properly at this point, there was definitely an issue on one of them, looks like my batteries died on my truck or voltage went too low during the flash, we will see if they can recover the Ecu today

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
The lml ecu is almost impossible to kill. Your good if you have access to global, it just needs the ecu reprogrammed, not the entire truck. That apparently takes hours...

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
weird thing is he took the truck in and tested my batteries... truck is like 10 months old.. 1 battery had 2 bad cells and is garbage, the other one won't even accept a charge. So they are replacing those for me.

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
So the Ecu is unable to communicate with global and they had to order a new one which seems to be on global back order

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
Ended up being a pair of Shit Dead batteries that got replaced and a ground wire that wasn't connected properly. I never updated this.. took us about 5 weeks to figure it out tho lol :( truck is running great now on the twins.