Transfer flow tank tuning

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
can we dial the tank sensor in for the 45 gallon tanks? I know we can change the sensor but what value do I out in the cells for the gauge to read accurately? I have an LLY in the shop for tunes and he wants that to be accurate.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I have a Titan in my 05. It will take some tweaking to get right. Mine still isn't totally accurate but it's close. I set mine to read empty before it's actually empty because I was sick of running it out of fuel with the stock tank so I wanted an added safety measure.

I don't have my laptop handy but I'll get you some numbers here in a bit.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
F0301 enter the maximum capacity of the tank. F0302 enter something a couple of gallons less. (Not sure why this is just how the factory did it)

F0303 enter the same amount there as in F0301.

F0101 enter the maximum capacity of tank in gallons starting at 0.00 volts all the way through 0.76 volts.

Then I left everything over 2.46 volts stock. And filled in everything in between 0.76 volts to 2.46 volts trying to mimic the shape of the factory curve as much as possible.

It's not perfect but it works pretty well. And I've ran it until the light comes on and been okay.

But I can also tell you that when I first installed my Titan tank I put 5 gallons in it, bled the system, and drove to town to fill it. And on the way going up hills I could feel it cutting out like it was running out of fuel. So I would be leary about running a big tank to low.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk