LBZ: Traction bars!

cmckillip

Apr 18, 2018
Hey everybody, I just bought myself a 2007 lbz crew cab long bed and I’m wanting to add some things to it of course. The rear already has air bags on it and I’ve been tossing around the idea of traction bars. I have a 22 ft deck over I pull with it and have had some guys tell me to think about getting a set. Any opinions of brands?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
I have a set of flight fab bars I'd sell. Ten times the quality of the long horn fab stuff, yes I have a set of long horn bars on my other truck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

torqued2dmax

Mar 26, 2017
Brookville, PA
since you tow with the truck and not just race , You might consider the BDS Recoil traction bars , they are easily adjusted with the provided wrenches and have built in springs to make a smother ride , but they cost a lot of $ !

cmckillip

Apr 18, 2018
since you tow with the truck and not just race , You might consider the BDS Recoil traction bars , they are easily adjusted with the provided wrenches and have built in springs to make a smother ride , but they cost a lot of $ !

Okay thanks! Yeah I’m trying to keep my cost to a minimum of course but I also want to think toward the future of possibly lifting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: