tracking threatening phone numbers??

farky

DIRT POOR FARM BOY
Jan 14, 2010
Leesburg, Ohio
One of my friends is being threatened by some jerk sending some horrible messages and claiming to be a serial killer and is out of the home area so the sheriff won't do anything about it. Anyone on here capable of pulling his info if they had the number or any suggestions?

Last edited:

Taylor-34

Jan 13, 2014
Cali..
If you call your carrier and work long enough with them they'll put that number on a tag and when it calls you then they can pull the info up for you, I had an ex gf stalk my wife for like 2 years and we finally did that got the list from AT&T and then took it to the cops...

plazmamunky

Just A Few Months AWAY
Mar 31, 2013
Wichita, KS McConnell AFB
There are also Phone tracker websites just type in a search for cell phone number look up or something along those lines and you can get basic information for free might have a small fee to get all info like address but you can at least get a name

farky

DIRT POOR FARM BOY
Jan 14, 2010
Leesburg, Ohio
After he found out there were sheriff's in two states working on it he confessed .....someone we knew. I didn't know that any of the people I knew where capable of coming up with such sick bs. Everything was too real to not be suspicious....her out of home state location was pinpointed, the people she was staying with were named, and what was being sent was terrible. It really pissed me off. I'm a nice guy but there'll be some heated discussion in the coming days. Thanks tho.

Last edited:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
What was it a jealous old boyfriend? Most of the time it is just that BS but today you could never be to cautious!