Tough Mudder????

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Have you seen the new (i think its new - first I've seen/heard of it anyway :D ) show called American Ninja? It's a pretty intense, allbeitno where near miles long, obstacle course challenge thing-a-ma-jig. It was cool seeing the athletic display some of them guys have!! Remarkable abilities.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I couldn't think of the name of it earlier, but Spartan Race is another one of em too.

But I think its more intended for the extremely in shape people if you do all three.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
I did the warrior dash last year here in MN and it was a good time. A little shorter then Tough Mudder by about a mile. It was a great one time run for me and now I am looking at doing 5K marathons. The obstetrical course are too hard on my knees.

guytonLBZ

Apr 15, 2010
im workin on gettin back in shape myself. its for a awesome cause and wouldnt mind doin it.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
We have a race happening in Utah this fall , me and my wife are going to do it , using it as a little motivation to get into a little better shape ! Should be fun .

Hmm, Ill have to check the date that would give me a little more time to train and get ready... The 10-12 mile run has me worried, I run only when chased.... Anymore id rather just take the butt kickin than run any how:D

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Did one last year, great time, advertised as 9-10miles... ended up being closer to 13... lol

Don't worry bout running, there is a good amount of down time waiting for each obstacle, for my race it was maybe 3 mile runs being the longest, and there was only really two of them.

Awesome time though!

zacwht20

Feb 4, 2011
Auburn, IL
I'm thinking about pre-registering for the one in Chicago in May 2013 (return from the desert around January-ish of '13), we have a Tough Mudder fitness class here (Kuwait) and they just did an event at Buehring a little while ago. Should be a good time