Connecticut
:roflmao:

The Jet fans REALLY get behind their team! Half time Thanksgiving day! :D

[YOUTUBE]vi7Qv0aZGc0[/YOUTUBE]

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
That is the definition of "Walk Of Shame!! " Don't even come back out ! Thats F'n brutal! :roflmao:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Heres the link for those on Mobile Devices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7Qv0aZGc0

I have watched it about 6 times and I'm telling you to be a player and coach walk through there and listen and NOT respond takes a huge amount of self control! I'd be wanting to kick someones ass! Crazy! :roflmao:

You gotta watch it! :D

ChevyTruck

Boats an Hoes!
Oct 19, 2011
Newark, De
Shit you think that's Bad? You should hear the Philly fans, the Eagles to be exact. Holy Shit are they tough on them! Hell even the Phillies fans are tough on them if they are having a bad game.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Oh I'm sure like NY Philly can be shall I say ,demanding a good show for their price of admission.

Your first thoughts are to feel sorry for the players and coaches then you start to think about the enormous salaries theses so called professional athletes earn then you watch them make amateuristic mistakes! So I guess it comes with the territory . Apparently along with punishing your buddy your body must be wrapped in tough skin.

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
They deserved worse remember how that 2nd quarter went? What was is 38 or 41 points? lol and 21 points in less that 51 seconds. They are terrible.

ChevyTruck

Boats an Hoes!
Oct 19, 2011
Newark, De
Oh I'm sure like NY Philly can be shall I say ,demanding a good show for their price of admission.

Your first thoughts are to feel sorry for the players and coaches then you start to think about the enormous salaries theses so called professional athletes earn then you watch them make amateuristic mistakes! So I guess it comes with the territory . Apparently along with punishing your buddy your body must be wrapped in tough skin.

I don't think that prices are That bad, it's just the mentality of the city and the reputation that Philly has. If you get bored and want to watch fights on YouTube check out Phillies fan fights. You can watch like 2+ hours of fights. :spit: I've never checked for the eagles fights but I've been to a few games and that crowed is ruff!