TN River GTG

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Let me start out by saying to the guys that told me they couldnt come. Thanks for telling me so. To the ones that said they were coming and didnt, I'm disapointed. I sent out 12 PMs on three forums plus posted on open forum about it. But heres what went down. My wife and I sat there till almost 5pm waiting and NOBODY showed up. We gave up the tables, had dinner for two and left. Maybe I'm the new guy and nobody trusts me yet or it was to hot I dont know. Any way its over now, I'm over it. Lets move on. I'm not mad just disapointed that it went this way. Next!

Dec 2, 2006
TN
Let me start out by saying to the guys that told me they couldnt come. Thanks for telling me so. To the ones that said they were coming and didnt, I'm disapointed. I sent out 12 PMs on three forums plus posted on open forum about it. But heres what went down. My wife and I sat there till almost 5pm waiting and NOBODY showed up. We gave up the tables, had dinner for two and left. Maybe I'm the new guy and nobody trusts me yet or it was to hot I dont know. Any way its over now, I'm over it. Lets move on. I'm not mad just disapointed that it went this way. Next!

Man, sorry it happen that way... I would of been there but I was 2 1/2 hrs away unexpected.