TN River GTG

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
All right guys and gals Who would be interested in having a meet and greet at the end of this month. Either July 24, or 31. It will be on a saturday afternoon meet at a place on the TN river called Haggys Catfish Hotel, and then cruse over to Pickwic Dragstrip for sat. nite Test-n-tune for some braggin rights racing. Haggys has plenty of parking (gravel and grass) and a large banquet room for private eating. Everyone that wants to go I'll get GPS corrdinates and/or address for a mapquest. Please respond so I'll know how many will come, might get a cut on everyones meal.

I have this on DF DD and DP so you only have to reply once. Thanks Tim

Last edited:

smoke660

Mar 28, 2010
Memphis
Sounds like a good time, depending on which weekend yall plan it for, I can probably make it. I work every other weekend....

dwax

Jul 21, 2009
ill ride out.. i got a place to stay there.. i need some test-n-tune time anyway

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Either July 24, or 31. Both days are Sat. Pickwick drag srtip has t-n-t on sat nites. And Haggys is good anytime. Yall tell me what works best and well go from there.

smoke660

Mar 28, 2010
Memphis
I forgot that Im going outta town the weekend of the 31st, and I have to work the weekend of the 24th...dang it, but yall have fun. Maybe I can make it next time.

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Its all good. If this one turns out ok well do another one. Some have said the date dosent matter. Some have said the 31st is better for them. So lets just set it for the 31st and mark your calanders.

tritonduramax

Jul 18, 2010
KNOXVILLE, TN
Meet and greet

Just wondering what the normal costs for the hotel and or use of the dragstrip would be. Sounds great though. I live in deep east tn and seems like it is all powerjokes and cummins in these parts. I am sort of alone here not only because of the bowtie but because I am always in front of them:rofl:

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
TN River G-2_G

OK heres the update:
If anyone need overnite accomadations there are two hotels in Pickwick maybe 10 min from drag strip. One is right on Pickwick lake called The Pick Wick INN the other is a Hampton Inn unsure of availability and price at this time. But you can call and get a reservation if you need.
The prices for the dragstrip are car and driver $10 dollars, spectator $5 dollars. This is for Test n tume mind you.
For those that are coming, Meet and greet at 4pm eat at 4:30. Convoy over to track around 6pm or whenever everyone is finished eating.
Please I need ahead count to see which room at Hagys we will need to eat in.

Thanks Tim Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Last edited:

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Heres what I have:

1. 06blackmax
2. seth999 - maybe?
3. dwax
4. 8100 power

anyone else let me know. Theres also about 4 cummins and a couple of powerstrokes going to be there.

JIA's Dad

Nov 24, 2009
I would like to have made something like this, but after looking at google maps and seeing that it's 6 hours and 19 minutes there. You guys have a great time:thumb:

06blackmax

May 21, 2010
Ramer,TN.
Tommorrow's the Day

OK all tommorrow is the big day. Its still on for all commers. Making reservations at Hagys for 4:30 pm to eat. Meet and greet will be at 4:00 or earlier if you want to. I'll be there around 3:30 to get everything lined up. I posted the adress in an earlier post so you can mapquest it or use GPS. Drive to the end of the road and park by the river we'll use it for a group pic and individual shots to. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Tim

PS Still need a head count of who is coming and if bringing significant other?

PM please or post up. If you need more info let me know.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
I hate I'm missing this Guys. If this goes well I'd love for all of us to get together. Have a great time and be safe.