Tire choices

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
my vote would be 265/70R17 terra graplers , although i have been wanting to try the dune graplers , just alot of $ to gamble if they wear poorly . i also really like the bridgestone A/T revo's have no clue how they would do racing but they are a great A/T and wear real well .

Im gonna go get a quote for the terras tomorow and see if they have any in stock. If they have the dunes in stock I may give them a try. I need somethin in time for the 9th. Im hopin to get in the 13's on my stock tranny but we'll see

diamondshocks

crash skippy racing
Feb 15, 2009
Fargo, NS
www.diamondshocks.com
my vote would be 265/70R17 terra graplers , although i have been wanting to try the dune graplers , just alot of $ to gamble if they wear poorly . i also really like the bridgestone A/T revo's have no clue how they would do racing but they are a great A/T and wear real well .

my and bridgstone dont get along ever sense they did not warrenty my tires. i have 3 bad ones and 1 good one. 3 defects and they would not mileage warrenty them. they had mileage warrenty for the MS and HT but not the AT tires. totally worn at 20,000 and one less then half worn. 5 rotations and no burnouts, i was pissed

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
my and bridgstone dont get along ever sense they did not warrenty my tires. i have 3 bad ones and 1 good one. 3 defects and they would not mileage warrenty them. they had mileage warrenty for the MS and HT but not the AT tires. totally worn at 20,000 and one less then half worn. 5 rotations and no burnouts, i was pissed

:eek: man we have had pretty good luck with them in our fleet @ work . i would be mad too !