Time to sale?

NastyNate

Really fast learner
Jan 15, 2007
Colusa, Ca.
Im guessing it's time to sale my truck. Never have got it to run right after all the mods. Something is buggering with the tuning and I don't have the time or patience anymore. I've replaced a lot of chit (wiring harness, injector harness, ecm, etc.) but can't figure it out. I do know that the batteries kill off pretty quickly if I don't unplug the clip for the dual fuelers. Truck has 40,000 total miles on it and 3,000 miles of that are on the new engine.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Whos dual fueler? are you sure you have it isolated to the fueler control box?

I want to say i had a problem with my PPE dual fueler not shuting off.Been a long time.

Polaris 7x had his headlites staying on and it was backfeeding somewhere and i thought it was backfeeding threw the lift pump but not sure what he did to remedy it.

NastyNate

Really fast learner
Jan 15, 2007
Colusa, Ca.
Whos dual fueler? are you sure you have it isolated to the fueler control box?

I want to say i had a problem with my PPE dual fueler not shuting off.Been a long time.

Polaris 7x had his headlites staying on and it was backfeeding somewhere and i thought it was backfeeding threw the lift pump but not sure what he did to remedy it.

I'm thinking I should give it one last shot, but every other lead has turned into a dead end. This money pit is discouraging, since I've never actually got to enjoy it.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Make one last effort and if it doesn't fix it is there anywhere you take it. I was going to burn my truck but instead drove 10 hours to have Mark from Danville look at my truck and he got it running like a raped ape for hardly anything. I've drove out to see Dirty Hooker Tony on more then one occasion also and it's always been something simple. Sometimes a differnet set of eyes can really help as long as you trust the eyes looking at it. If wasn't for the people on here and Mark and Tony I wouldn't even bother with a modded truck.