This is why Dodge is BEST!

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Look at this 10,000hp Dodge Hemi Cummins Off-Road Tow edition. Comes with 50 orange work lights, 16 unwired regular work lights, 6 feet of Oakland Raiders decals, a 3M tape applied brush guard, and some pretend antennas. Dont forget 50 skull and crossbones decals and some flames!

DAMN. I shoulda gotten a Dodge.

Im beginning to see a pattern with Dodge people...

9epypesu.jpg

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

ALLY Fox

Old Man Truck
Dec 14, 2010
Oregon 7S5
Ain't got any stacks, that a BIG point deduct.....

Green 1978 Camper Special with a maroon camper shell, Mack bulldog hood ornament, dancing hula girl on the dash, plaid seat covers, cow magnets on the fuel line, 3 Little Trees air fresheners on the rear view, wide mudflaps with them chromium nekked girls, 7 foot CB whip, some of them fancy cab lights I got down to the swap meet and some panties under the seat

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
I know the truck looks like absolute garbage but the thing that pisses me off the most is using the curb as a parking aid. That is why you have a parking brake. :mad: sorry just one of my peeves. I get on the wife about it all the time.

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
I've seen this truck a couple times..have never seen the driver tho..I parked way out by myself at the ace hardware in Greeley off 10th...that weapon decided to park in front of me facing me..walked out and thought "oh fu¢k off" get away from my ride

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
We sure do have some real "winners" out here in Colorado that own these dodges

Couldnt agree more. HOWEVER: I moved here from Maryland in Feb. We had MANY douches out there. All 18 years old in daddys truck. Tow mirrors and all. It is a dodge epidemic. Ive snooped on Dodge forums and it is indeed a conscious decision. They say it looks "tank"....whatever that means.

I've seen this truck a couple times..have never seen the driver tho..I parked way out by myself at the ace hardware in Greeley off 10th...that weapon decided to park in front of me facing me..walked out and thought "oh fu¢k off" get away from my ride

Yea, she stared me down hardcore. Its probably her boyfriends truck. I imagine he works "on a farm" aka at a fruit stand in Cheyenne owned by a supermarket hhahaha

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I know the truck looks like absolute garbage but the thing that pisses me off the most is using the curb as a parking aid. That is why you have a parking brake. :mad: sorry just one of my peeves. I get on the wife about it all the time.

So what your saying is when you park on the street you like to leave your truck stick out so you can get rammed in the ass end????

:confused:

What ever floats your boat at least your wife has some sense.:D

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
So what your saying is when you park on the street you like to leave your truck stick out so you can get rammed in the ass end????

:confused:

What ever floats your boat at least your wife has some sense.:D

Yeah because if you don't jam your tire up against the curb you will hang out in the street. :confused: