This is nuts (drag racing related)

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Anyone raced the fairgrounds at the Scheid event? Its not too far off from this! I saw Morrison finally get her slowed down in the neighborhood next to the track! I swear to God, they have a cop stop traffic on the main road that crosses at the end of the shutdown, each time someone comes down the track.:roflmao:

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
Yeah, that shut down is just a Tad too short for pro mods like that. I'm surprised those guys agreed to race there considering there is a very high chance of messing up their very expensive cars.

Sent with my eyes closed

MrUPS

Mar 18, 2009
Northwest Pa
You guys are making a big deal out of nothing. All they need are those cool "hook" things that the fighter jets use when they land on the boats.....that and the Depends and you'd be all set! :D

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
You guys are making a big deal out of nothing. All they need are those cool "hook" things that the fighter jets use when they land on the boats.....that and the Depends and you'd be all set! :D

I can see it now.... car hooks tension cable, whips car back down the track at speeds faster than he used to make it to the traps..... 4 car pile up at the tree:rofl: