TheDieselDudes reputation

Jackson Reid

Sep 11, 2022
Hello, all. I’m brand new to this forum, so I apologize if I have posted this question in the wrong thread. I recently bought a 2007.5 LMM. I have plans of tuning the truck, and I was wondering if any of you have had experience with dieseldudes? Is it a reputable company? I ordered an Autocal v3 from them last week. I got my tracking number on Tuesday (09/06/2022) and to this day (09/11/22) UPS still says “The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.” I have filled out the tune form, etc. Perhaps they are just slow?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Removed link to non supporting vendor. Never heard of the company. Looks like they are in Canada, so that will definitely impact any shipping time to the US.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Sure sounds a lot like either the package got lost or it never got sent, I do hope I am wrong tho. I personally have never heard of that company before but I'm betting with a name like "Diesel Dudes" they're a lot like "DPF Delete Shop" and are real shady.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Sure sounds a lot like either the package got lost or it never got sent, I do hope I am wrong tho. I personally have never heard of that company before but I'm betting with a name like "Diesel Dudes" they're a lot like "DPF Delete Shop" and are real shady.
If its the one in Canada, That's exactly what they advertise...

OP you have to reach out to them and see if the package made it out the door. Unfortunately I have had a few UPS packages do and say the same thing. Showing that a label was created but no tracking info. Only way know is to contact the seller

Manna

May 1, 2023
Dallas
Hey OP i had the same thing happen to me, they sent me a tracking number, it hadn't updated for a few days.

I was looking for answers online which brought me here, but i decided to call them to see whats up

It turns out they had sent me an updated tracking number (I guess they decided to ship it with Fedex over UPS) but i missed their second email. Tuner was already in transit, arrived the next day.