the predicament

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
It is now 0130 my time, in vegas. I planned on leaving here for Pheonix around 0300.... Now, being that I just got back from the bar and feel slightly "la-la'ed", should I stay up for another hour and a half or should I crash out. Odds are, if I crash, my 0300 departure time will most likely become 1100 hours, soooooo............

Now I know most of you are gonna be asleep, out partying or plain just dont give a f***, BUT with that in mind what would you do??

If I do somehow manage to make it back after almost 60 hours of no sleep, I'll let you know how it worked out.... :D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I don't give a fork what you do, but as I am semi retired, when I am in North America, there is absolutely NOTHING that requires me to be driving after no sleep and being 3/4's pist!:D

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
No sleep + drinks + late hour = call it a night. Whatever you're going to see in Phoenix will still be there later in the day.

Last edited:

whitetrash21

Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
No one ever accused me of being smart.:rofl: Anyway, It seems Im more of the fall-asleep-wake-up-and-drive-like-hell kind of person anyway. Got 3 hours of sleep, left at 0530 and was sitting in the dealer lot at 0840.

Im now beginnning to see why GM is in the bind they are. 3 sperate dealers now that seem to think an 07 with 25,000 or more miles is somehow worth 35K+. Wont budge in price and cost themselves a sale because of that. You can buy an 09 for about $1500 over the cost of a used truck. How in the hell are they gonna sell trucks with mindests like that??:confused:

Tom, what I wanted to see in phnx WAS still there:D.... I didnt get to keep it though. :mad:

Anybody want a "slightly used" 03?? :rofl::rofl:

whitetrash21

Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
BTW, I have no idea why I would make a thread like this....:confused: ...A very asinine question with a very obvious answer.... Oh well, too late now:eek: