LMM: The life of Josh's 08lmm

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
I am about level all around and cannot clear anything. Its frustrating beyond anything lol. I want to put shackles in but do not want it "leaning"

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I appreciate that immensely. My LMM is the worst for clearance I have ever seen.

mine was horrible as well. with a leveling kit couldnt clear 33s. rubbed like crazy. worst ive had out of any of my trucks. my lbzs and lml fit with tons of room compared to this thing. now with the 7in bds turned all the way down on 35s clears easy and rides great.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
both trucks look great. and that was the look i was after. but mine was so low id hit tires on metal of front bumper and hit outter painted area of fender. tried stockers and 33s, few after market wheels. it was crazy. no choice of anything but lift. ended up finding a guy with a brand new bds lift with fox shocks never installed. picked it up for just under 1300. not what i wanted, alot higher then i was after but to good of deal to pass.

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
You guys think I could fit 20x10s and 305/50 on with no rubbing? I know I'll have more offset but smaller overall tire

I am in the exact same boat as this, was waiting to try one on before i pulled the trigger, but my buddy won't be back for a couple more months..

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
My at2s are about shot after 22k miles lol. Another set is 1500 bucks and I still hate my rims lol. Or I can get a set of mavericks and proxes for like 1800