The Good Witch is back home

fajitatone

Almost Stock
Jul 6, 2007
WA
www.fajita.net
Great to see her done!!!

Have you thought about an aftermarket alarm system? Or perhaps a LoJak or some other vehicle tracking system?

And I don't mind the mild rake to the stance... levels out when you're loaded ;)

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Great to see her done!!!

Have you thought about an aftermarket alarm system? Or perhaps a LoJak or some other vehicle tracking system?

And I don't mind the mild rake to the stance... levels out when you're loaded ;)

If the thief IS someone who reads this site (possible), I wouldnt think it'd be a good idea to post online what security measures she's adding to the truck.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Pat is doing something to disable her at night. But, if for some reason they get around it. I will hear them. This window is right besides my head. Wendy is quick but not as quick as Spooky. They will need these when I'm done with them :cruch:

Attachments

• IMG_0733.JPG
    IMG_0733.JPG
    227.3 KB · Views: 32

fajitatone

Almost Stock
Jul 6, 2007
WA
www.fajita.net
great Kat. I think it was a crime of opportunity. She was outside the compound, but now, near the window, and inside the gates, right? Not a chance.
:thumb:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Kat, how are you liking this Head Unit? I was getting close to ordering one but just read some poor reviews at kenwoodforums.

I love it. It is very easy to use. Though most times I'm stuck listening to my daughters stations:baby:

The Pandora feature is very cool actually works in areas that my XM didn't work very well in the past. I have had it say it "cannot find device". But it really doesn't effect anything other then not telling what song it is playing. I won't be renewing my XM :thumb:

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
I love it. It is very easy to use. Though most times I'm stuck listening to my daughters stations:baby:

The Pandora feature is very cool actually works in areas that my XM didn't work very well in the past. I have had it say it "cannot find device". But it really doesn't effect anything other then not telling what song it is playing. I won't be renewing my XM :thumb:

Do you love it for the ipod or the nav mostly? thanks :hug:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Do you love it for the ipod or the nav mostly? thanks :hug:

Both. I haven't really used the Nav that much. But, it is way easier to use then my factory one in my CTS-V. I have mainly been using it to monitor my speed until Pat gets a chance to adjust my tire size in my tune. It's off by 4 to 5 mph because of the bigger tires.

I might not be the best one out there to ask though. Between the original that was in Wendy, the one in the motorhome and my car. This is my favorite because of ease of use on the whole.

:hug: