the Dirty Jersey Oil Burners

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
I Can do that. the stickers are running $5 if I Recall. i'll see if I can get it made this week. shoot me a call or your phone number and when I get it i'll holler at ya.looks good. I should go and put mine on tonight while its warm out. kierna is beat since he left his in my truck last weekend lol

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
here ya go reppin nj :)
Picture007.jpg

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
damn i was down at my garage today too. you guys musta passed right by me. my garage is right on 206 10min from atco.

NJ_LLY

Back in action
Nov 4, 2008
Browns Mills, NJ
I will agree that the conditions were less than perfect and the head wind was insane, but I did make my fastest pass ever. After my first pass I spun all four every time out of the hole. Next time will be better I have never seen it like that before.

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
If you haven't yet, check out the battle ship "NEW JERSEY" over in Camden. If your into history. It's pretty cool.:cool:

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
are you friggin crazy?!?! sending an outsider to camden? if they dont torch it they will have it up on blocks and down to the frame in minutes

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Gee, I'm not sure if I'm glad I didnt stop there or not...

Sounds like I would want to see it

Couldnt do it this trip. The wife had Mon and Tue off and she likes to go with me if she can. We had to get back home at a decent time tonight so she could be at work Wed.
Thanks for the info maybe next trip, after I renew my ccw.