Thanks Russell!

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
I'd like to thank Russell for his awesome customer service and work he did on my LBZ stocker. Russell did his port and polish, install a batmo wheel and a 360 thrust bearing or washer (which ever it is). When I opened the box my turbo came in, everything was wrapped and taped separately. Even the freakin drain line bolts were wrapped in foam and taped. I pulled the turbo out and just stared at it and didn't know what the hell to do with it. Put it in a glass case and mount it on the wall, stick it in the center of my coffee table or install it in my truck and run it. If anyone is looking to get some work done to their turbo or any other work. Give Russell a call or pm him. He definitely knows his shit.

Thanks again Russell :thumb:

Mack

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Agree! My buddy got a bunch of stuff from him and was floored at the meticulous packaging job. He was gun shy at first and I told him he would not be disappointed

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I'd like to thank Russell for his awesome customer service and work he did on my LBZ stocker. Russell did his port and polish, install a batmo wheel and a 360 thrust bearing or washer (which ever it is). When I opened the box my turbo came in, everything was wrapped and taped separately. Even the freakin drain line bolts were wrapped in foam and taped. I pulled the turbo out and just stared at it and didn't know what the hell to do with it. Put it in a glass case and mount it on the wall, stick it in the center of my coffee table or install it in my truck and run it. If anyone is looking to get some work done to their turbo or any other work. Give Russell a call or pm him. He definitely knows his shit.

Mack
Russell is very good at what he does. I also agree on the shipping. My oil drain and feed gaskets were separately wrapped between two pieces of foam and taped and labeled! So they dont get mixed up. Hell of a guy.

trashygasman

Slowly but Surely
Dec 18, 2008
Washington, OK

Mack
You're making me wish I would have sent it to him for me instead of you! :rofl:I had talked to him about it before I sold it. Oh well....hope you like it.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I can't say enough good things about Russell, I can't decide what's better his customer service, his craftsmanship, or his packaging. He's just damn good at what he does and makes sure anyone who gets anything from him knows they made the right choice.

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
You're making me wish I would have sent it to him for me instead of you! :rofl:I had talked to him about it before I sold it. Oh well....hope you like it.

Haha! I'll sell you my current stocker and it to Russell for you... :D
I know I'll like it. I plan on running it for a little before I put the 480 over it.

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
I can't say enough good things about Russell, I can't decide what's better his customer service, his craftsmanship, or his packaging. He's just damn good at what he does and makes sure anyone who gets anything from him knows they made the right choice.

I'd have to agree

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now

I've got a core on the shelf I could build for you!!:D
Or I could modify another VVT that would preform well!!!!:thumb:

Thanks guys, it makes my day seeing this.:hug:

Yellowchevy