Test hook on new setup for 2013

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
sounds like a bigger windmill from last year :thumb:

Just a little bigger than last year, lmao!

Pump pulleys worked out good Matt?

ONLY 400%?? Lol :eek:

Haven't mounted the cp3.4 yet, had to wait on machine shop to open up crank pulley hole to 1.125" and broach keyway... gonna wait til after Wednesday night hook in Minnesota to mount it... We definitely need the fuel pressure increase that we hope to gain. The 2 Wicked Stage 3's aren't sufficient with the 400% injectors.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
Sounds great Matt.

Thanks Jim! Hope you get yours together and all goes well for you! Look forward to running with you.

Hot damn that thing sounds like it is turning some RPMs!!!

Not as many as people have thought, lol

Looked and sounded great.

Thanks, you will have no troubles at all turning that 106mm single as easy as this charger I bought lights.

Hats off to Exergy on these garden hose sticks and Hart's Diesel on the turbocharger, I'm hoping we have a good runner for the competition on Wednesday night in Eitsen, M... That will be the first true test.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
Where in MN are you hooking on Wednesday? If it's close I might come out and watch.

Eitzen, MN it is just north of Iowa border by Waukon, IA... It is kind of a NTPA hook from my understanding, its just a state version though. Kind of like Badger State is a PPL event... Payout isn't quite as good as a normal NTPA hook either, but close from what I understand.

WI Huck

Where does the time go?
Feb 8, 2012
Looks awesome! Hopefully you will make it to some Badger State pulls yet this year. Nice job!