Tank/Toolbox Combo

[email protected]

Jan 29, 2014
Looking to get a tank tool box combo for my LML. Preferable 100 gal if it’ll fit in the bed. Anyone have some suggestions or problems they ran into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl0w3n

Jan 8, 2015
I’ve also been looking to get one, but I’m looking for a used one because I don’t really need it I just want it ha.

Interested to hear other comments, but the one that I’ve liked the most is The Fuel Box FTC-60 which is a 57 gallon, but they do have an 87 gallon that looks nice too.

I’m shooting for aluminum because of rust, but if you’re going brand new then steel would probably be fine since you’ll be the one taking care of it

Reactions: ZeroGravity58

[email protected]

Jan 29, 2014
Took a look at them. Man they really like their product. I really can’t see myself dropping that much for a tank/tool box combo when you could just go buy an L tank and a friggen lowpro tool box....lol. Maybe combo isn’t the way to go for me.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Took a look at them. Man they really like their product. I really can’t see myself dropping that much for a tank/tool box combo when you could just go buy an L tank and a friggen lowpro tool box....lol. Maybe combo isn’t the way to go for me.

The combo will always carry a hefty price tag regardless of who the manufacturer is. If you have the space an L-tank and low profile will be cheaper OR go to a large midship tank (Titan or S&B).

fl0w3n

Jan 8, 2015

Yeah tell me about it, I was pretty pissed when I missed out on a local one listed on Craigslist for $450 because I couldn’t get there in time