T-shirts & Hoodies Coming soon!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Let us know your preference (short sleeve tshirt and/or hoodie) and SIZE you wear so we can get an idea on what to order! :thumb:

The company making our shirts is just reworking a few details on the shirts then we will post a preview.

Thanks!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Like I said there are just a few changes being made to the logos etc and a few little details taking mud off tires, so i'll update when we have a new pic but this is the overall look of them. It will be in black and charcoal gray. Haven't figured out prices just yet.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Like I said there are just a few changes being made to the logos etc and a few little details taking mud off tires, so i'll update when we have a new pic but this is the overall look of them. It will be in black and charcoal gray. Haven't figured out prices just yet.

I like it! :thumb:

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy

Sweet! Tshirt and hoodie 2xl:D

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Ok update pic from them Bowtie added dirt removed from tires and hand fixed. Now they just have to get the logos added to the back there missing and they can start.

null_zpsdfc11927.jpg

null_zps641bf9d1.jpg