Suncoast high energy c3 intabulator friction

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
We have finally received the shipment of our latest high energy C3 frictions I like to call the "Intabulator". We've been testing these for a while now with great success and decided to go ahead and get it out to let people see. These are a directional (ID to OD) frictions made from advanced high energy paper. Pattern was created to retain oil helping lift the steel off the friction service (promoting cooling) causing less drag.

if you have questions, ask :thumb:

Release date is undecided.
Pricing is in the works.

Attachments

• IMG_0691.jpg
    IMG_0691.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 174
  • intabulator.jpg
    intabulator.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 178

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
We have finally received the shipment of our latest high energy C3 frictions I like to call the "Intabulator". We've been testing these for a while now with great success and decided to go ahead and get it out to let people see. These are a directional (ID to OD) frictions made from advanced high energy paper. Pattern was created to retain oil helping lift the steel off the friction service (promoting cooling) causing less drag.

if you have questions, ask :thumb:

Release date is undecided.
Pricing is in the works.

I seen those on instagram haha.

So these will be standard in the Gmax kits when you decide on a release date?

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
They weren't helpful years ago, and blew me off so I went my own way. Has worked so far, but I do like what they have been doing in the last year or two. I may have to give Andrew a call:thumb:

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
They weren't helpful years ago, and blew me off so I went my own way. Has worked so far, but I do like what they have been doing in the last year or two. I may have to give Andrew a call:thumb:

Things have changed a lot here at SC, Give me a call sometime, let's chat and see what we can do about making the situation right

ryan415

Oct 24, 2012
Those look awesome:thumb: So many options and new parts coming out, I need to just bite the bullet and get my trans done lol

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
What would one be looking at to upgrade from the single sided GMAX setup to the current top of the line? I'm sure I'll have to refresh at some point.

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
What would one be looking at to upgrade from the single sided GMAX setup to the current top of the line? I'm sure I'll have to refresh at some point.

you can up grade to the double sided Carbonite frictions fairly cheap. Give me a call at work and let's get you fixed up 850-864-2361

Andrew Murdock
Sun Coast Converters Inc.
819 Navy St.Fort Walton Beach Fl. 325471
850-864-2361
FAX 1-850-864-0943
[email protected]
http://www.suncoastconverters.com

Last edited: