Info: Stuff and things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
It's called deception , don't try to insult my intelligence by trying to pass off something as your own ! I'm not that stupid and neither are you Kyle or Tim .

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Man, it'd be kind of nice if you guys would put this much effort into tech threads around here. :rolleyes:

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
Why would a business owner who is having success with his products tell the whole world where he gets them, or his information for that matter? Its the same reason guys like George and Mike don't sell kits to everyone......think about it!

Danville chargers are not all built in their shop, as most of their products aren't...see the pattern?

now wait you were talking about honest a few posts back... im just sayin, the trusth is the truth.... he could say we use diamond pistons in our builds... and be alittle more honest about it...

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Yep I don't think anyone of us can just skip David or SoCal and go straight to Mahle , Carrillo , Diamond , any of these companies and say " Hey you know those awesome pistons or rods that you make for SoCal or Dts ?? Can I just buy them straight from you ? I wanna cut out David and Guy !! Lmao. Yeah that works

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Yep I don't think anyone of us can just skip David or SoCal and go straight to Mahle , Carrillo , Diamond , any of these companies and say " Hey you know those awesome pistons or rods that you make for SoCal or Dts ?? Can I just buy them straight from you ? I wanna cut out David and Guy !! Lmao. Yeah that works

No? Henry did it, and was successful...you have to do it the right way and be persistent...

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Are you being crotchety again Tom?:D

Maybe just a bit....us older guys are like that sometimes. Seriously, though....we should all be embarrassed at what this forum has become.
Its sad the juvenile bullshit from DP and DF has come here now.

Itd be nice if vendors and customers alike would be stand-up men about things, and treat each other with some respect...esp with the insane amounts of money involved in this sport.
But I realize thats just not possible any more because people are just out to make a buck or expect far too much.

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
at the end of the day. I just want people to be happy and know what they are getting... not some tall tail just to get them to buy something...... yes i understand people call and ask questions and want info all day long... but if you are nice and honest.. people will come to your shop...

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
I'll take that as a compliment, lol:hug:

You can !! I don't wanna be that close or associate with dishonesty . I'm gonna bow out of this because its going nowhere and it's a waste of my time. I don't need you or anyone on this forum to validate what I know is the truth, and I don't mean that as a jab at anyone. Some people just don't play well together and I'm okay with that .........

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
The difference Tim is when I call guy and have questions , it's not " my injectors, my pumps , my lock- up boxes. In fact if what you say is how it is , you couldn't buy Carrillo rods , Mahle pistons , Howard rods , and so on and so on. They would be SoCal rods with different designs and SoCal pistons
Trey i dont have any problem with you or anyone else here but i mean who cares if a guy contracts something to be made for him and he puts his name on it?Look at the toyota matrix and the pontiac vibe or the ford Ranger and the Mazda b2000 or whatever the ford explorer and the mazda Navajo its been done for years,i just dont see the big deal,maybe im not seeing this correctly? no?

You sure can,call up mahle and tell them you want to order 2000 of "TREYS PISTONS" BAM! When do you want them by?Theres performance snowmobile pistons not made anymore that i use i have been told by wiseco i can get them made 2000 min order.

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
What about bens lockup box that he sold to all the locals and stated that he designed and built? I remember the conversation on the phone where he told me about all the features that he designed in it. He told me that he designed the actuator to the 12 volt accessory line to activate a nitrous kit or water injection at full lockup. Said that nobody else on the market had that option....... Untill I read some of bens old threads

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga
Let me say this. I know trey and david both I would say pretty personally. Both good guys david is full of shit but I'm sure he's ok to deal with. Would I deal with him personally? No! It wasn't to long ago when david called me asking how to do a dpf delete on an lmm. And along with everyone else that knows him when he started re inventing all these duramax parts I was slightly skeptical. Trey has had to ho behind me and fix shit.
nd that same situation dts was considered but trey got the job. I don't really know what happened with David and trey but before david was making pistons and other things he tried to get me to come work with him saying he was doing all this shit. I didn't believe a bit of it but never said anything just let him do his thing. Hell who knows.

DuraGoode

Jan 27, 2010
Dts

This is to funny does anyone not see how trey is continuously trying to bash David browning and Dts on everything that David has acomplished in his diesel career, tell me this who do you think was the master mind was behind building the parts that David has brought to the diesel world trey and hank will talk all the smack online but every time we are at a event you all try to be his friend I have seen this first hand occasion (the Washington sled pull when you sprayed nitrous to early causing a back fire and blew the turbo and came over to David for help ), the Dts transmissions are built in house bc I have been there numorous times and watched them get built, sounds like A few people keep jabbing at the browning family personally, when all they have done is try to help, I can call David anytime any day and he will stop to help me wether he is in the shop or with his family, I will say this and I am sure a bunch of people will agree with me that anytime they call Dts to buy anything or ask questions about products David helps every customer personally This forum has turned into a bashing forum , the diesel world should help each other to help grow our sport,

Status
Not open for further replies.