LB7: stop leak???

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga
I know this sounds crazy but i got the infamos black coolant bottle on my lb7. Im pretty close to being ready to swap my built motor in. You guys think i could get buy putting some good stop leak in that pig to save me form pulling it for head job and then pulling it again in a few months????

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga
yea nomally i would never do somthing like that i just would like to keep from doing things twice....plus if it pops it pops i guess like i said imy other motors in the machine shop:thumb: What do you guys recomend as far as a good stop leak:confused:

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
I would just run it ans keep an eye on the level. I wouldnt run stop leak. I know of guys that have run around on blown HG's for a while. Its not the best option but it will get you by until the other motor is done.

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
I know this sounds crazy but i got the infamos black coolant bottle on my lb7. Im pretty close to being ready to swap my built motor in. You guys think i could get buy putting some good stop leak in that pig to save me form pulling it for head job and then pulling it again in a few months????

REALLY!!!! you actually got on here and asked that stupid ass question? these arent rice rockets, (well your probably has tassles and strobes). STOP LEAK!:rofl: whats next, rear end making noise, just throw some shavings in it, that'll make it quite right on down there you hillbilly.:poke:

Mike_S

OOPS!
Nov 18, 2009
Idaho
REALLY!!!! you actually got on here and asked that stupid ass question? these arent rice rockets, (well your probably has tassles and strobes). STOP LEAK!:rofl: whats next, rear end making noise, just throw some shavings in it, that'll make it quite right on down there you hillbilly.:poke:

Easy there bud...he just wants a band aid to get by untill he can put his built enine in...not a permanent cure. (which we all know stop-leak isn't) Don't bust his nose for that in this case. :rolleyes:

FWIW I would probably just run it and keep the level up...especially since you have a new engine in the works soon. Better than having to replace the heater core and have the rad rodded or replaced too. IMO.:thumb:

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Easy there bud...he just wants a band aid to get by untill he can put his built enine in...not a permanent cure. (which we all know stop-leak isn't) Don't bust his nose for that in this case. :rolleyes:

Its all good, 02bigstrokin is Josh who is cutting johnny's pistons but is actually thinking about keeping the pistons hostage until we get some free tires:D

howie

Dec 26, 2009
Sawmills,NC
steel seal works as a pretty good band aid but its a little high but comes with a life time warranty! u can get it from steelseal.com

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ

The guy's just asking for help. If he needed such critisism he could just ask his wife. :(

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga

yea and this is coming from sombody who is about to get rid of his d-max for a MUSTANG!!!! And im a hillbilly.....''cruisin in my 5.0.... crusin!!!'' What a fag

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga

FWIW I would probably just run it and keep the level up...especially since you have a new engine in the works soon. Better than having to replace the heater core and have the rad rodded or replaced too. IMO.:thumb:

thanks man....look over that moron!!!:thumb: